Saturday, May 11, 2013

HIP, HIP HOORAY!! - CARD


A quick card that I whipped up for one of my neighbors who is having a birthday this weekend. 

The image is called "Birthday Bear" and is a WHIPPER SNAPPER DESIGNS image.  I have had this stamp FOREVER and I believe this is the first time that I have inked it up.  Because the image is so large I decided to keep the LO of the card very simple.  The image was colored with Copics, a little bit of stickles and I added a few strips of glitter ribbon from American Crafts.  Doesn't get any easier. 

Happy Saturday!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet!! That bear is so adorable!! What a fabulous card - I love it!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The image is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cutie, aw to bad they don't have these images in digital.... Their site is awfully cute....
    Love your card, great job for a last minute put together.... love it Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable birthday card! Love the super cute bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and the glitter ribbon is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete