Monday, February 17, 2014

A BITTERSWEET VALENTINE PROJECT



Today I am sharing with you a very bittersweet project that I made for my oldest daughter, who moved out and into her first apartment this past weekend.  While I am very happy for her that she is becoming such an amazing adult and is spreading her wings, I am also very sad.  The thought that I will not see her face every day or sit across the dinner table from her every night has turned me into a hot mess.  :(  

My husband and I surprised her with a Keurig for Valentine's Day.  I made a k-cup holder to present the coffee in.  I found a really great tutorial at VIRGINIA'S SCRAPPY PLACE.  She provides wonderful directions and photos. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet treat for your daughter! Big hugs for surviving the transition! <3

    ReplyDelete