Thursday, February 6, 2014

YOU'RE AWESOME ALYSSA - CARD


WARNING: Proud Auntie brag moment ahead.  Last weekend my niece, Alyssa who is only 10 years old, had competition team soccer tryouts.  Per my SIL it was a very full and intense weekend of tryouts....and guess what, she made the team and was presented with an offer.  We are so proud of her and there was never any doubt in my mind that she would make it!!

To congratulate her I whipped up a very simple card letting her know just how awesome I think she is.  The cute little bear stamp is from WHIPPER SNAPPER DESIGNS and the sentiment is from LAWN FAWN

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Well done to Alyssa indeed !
    You have made her such a sweet card. The little image is a sweetheart. I'm sure she will treasure this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your niece!! How exciting!! And what a beautiful card you created for her!! The bear is so adorable!! Love the paper, too!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your niece!! That is awesome:) I love the card you created for her. The little bear is so adorable...she will love it! What a great Auntie you are!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete